Anne Taylor is a Psychoanalyst with a background in Nursing, Social Work, and Couples Therapy. She is trained in Psychoanalysis, Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, and Imago Couples Therapy.
Anne is frequently a guest lecturer on issues related to psychotherapy and couples therapy at Universities in the Indianapolis area.
She was the chair of the International Psychotherapy Institute in Indianapolis from 2012-2015. She has been a therapist since 1999.
Anne works with adult individuals and couples, mood and personality disorders, trauma, relationship issues, and general psychotherapy.
For professionals seeking further training, she also offers Psychoanalytic psychotherapy supervision and couples supervision.
- B.S.N., Depauw University, 1978
- M.S.W. Indiana University, 1999
- Imago Weekend Workshop Presenter, 2004
- Psychoanalyst, International Psychotherapy Institute, 2015
- Chair of International Psychotherapy Institute, Indianapolis, 2012-2015
- Faculty at the International Psychotherapy Institute, Chevy Chase, MD